MoveOut Clean London is a local cleaning agency specialised in professional end of tenancy and move out cleaning services. We aim to please our customers’ needs and meet their expectations, so we can safely assure you that we will deep clean whichever property you want us to!
End of tenancy cleaning services can save you a lot of time and energy, especially if you have too much work on your hands. Our company offers one of the most affordable end of tenancy cleaning services in London and we assure you that you won’t be disappointed if you let us clean your place and prepare it for the inspection of the landlord. We offer regular and emergency end of tenancy cleaning, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you need your place cleaned on a short notice. Even in the last minute, our technicians will be able to thoroughly clean the place!
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Get top quality move out cleaning services with exclusive 10% discount!
|End Of Tenancy Cleaning Service||Price|
|One Bedroom Property||£125|
|Two Bedroom Property||£145|
|Three Bedroom Property||£167|
All end of tenancy cleaning procedures will be performed by a team of trained and experienced cleaning specialists. Each one of our employees is vetted and fully insured, so you can have your peace of mind while they are cleaning your place. Keep in mind that we supply our workers with the necessary equipment and materials, so you won’t have to spend money on cleaning materials, as they are included in our affordable prices.
We’ve been offering end of tenancy cleaning services for several years, so we are aware of the requirements which most landlords and real estate agents have. Our rich experience helped us form one of the most complete end of tenancy cleaning packages and we guarantee that a property cleaned by our workers, will easily pass the strict inspection of your landlord. Our end of tenancy cleaning package can be tailored to suit your needs and budget, so get in touch with us if you need more details about our offer. The customer support team will politely help you for the booking and will answer any question you might have.
Our end of tenancy cleaning team will handle over 60 cleaning jobs, including:
- Wiping and polishing surfaces
- Cleaning the inside & out of cupboards, drawers and other storage units
- De-liming, de-scaling, cleaning and polishing sink and taps
- De-greasing and cleaning wall tiles
- Cleaning the inside/out of all kitchen appliances (de-greasing as well)
- Empty and clean garbage bins
- Wash and disinfect the floor
- De-scaling, cleaning and polishing the shower screen
- De-greasing and cleaning tiles
- Washing and disinfecting the floor
- De-scaling, cleaning and polishing the bathtub, basin, taps, shower & fittings
- Cleaning and disinfecting the toilet
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors, windows and glass surfaces
General and bedrooms
- Dusting furniture
- Cleaning décor
- Vacuuming carpets, wiping surfaces, dusting skirting boards, cleaning doors and door frames
- Cleaning the inside of windows, window ledges and skirting boards
- Vacuuming mattresses, blinds, curtains and upholstery
- Removing cobwebs
- Vacuuming or washing floors
- Cleaning the inside & out of cupboards, drawers, shelves
End of tenancy cleaning is needed in case your tenancy agreement is coming to an end or you are buying/selling the property. You’d better entrust our company as we offer you reasonably priced services for your home and office. Our well trained cleaners will not waste their or your time and will do the job fast and easy with their professional equipment. We operate in the area of London, every day of the week with flexible schedule for your convenience. Learn more about our booking procedures on our hotlines round the clock.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes our company different from the rest of the cleaning companies in the area?
- We care. We pride ourselves on our achievements and we always work as hard as necessary to complete the job. We have a range of cleaning services but our end of tenancy cleaning service is second to none in the area.
Before the chores are done, we will send a professional supervisor to check if the property is thoroughly cleaned. We want to make sure that our housekeepers have not missed any detail! Thus we guarantee that tenants will leave on good terms with their landlords. In case there is something you are not fully satisfied with, we will return and re-clean it at no additional costs. You can count on us.
Who provides the cleaning equipment necessary for the end of tenancy cleaning?
- If you would like, we can use your own cleaning equipment but we assure you that the one we usually make use of is powerful enough to eliminate all specks of grime and bits of dust. Our cleaning equipment is composed of environmentally friendly cleaning products which are safe not only for our nature but for your family and domestic pets, too. It does not contain harsh chemicals or toxins.
How do you know that the work is done to a professional standard?
- We are the company that cares about its customers and we realise how essential a professional end of tenancy cleaning service is. To make sure the job is completed to high standards and not a single detail is missed, we will send a professional inspector to check the property. If there is something to pick on, we will send our cleaners back to re-clean the area without charging you any extra. We want to make sure that you are getting the full amount of your security deposit.
The one thing we can guarantee is the full refund of your deposit money, in case you are leaving the property. We will cover the whole place in a few hours and the results will last for at least 48 hours, enough to withstand the inspections. Trust our reliable end of tenancy cleaning service and become a member of our satisfied customers’ family!